Hockey!

For my passion project I think I would like to do it about hockey. I want to do my project about hockey because my dad played hockey in college and i have a big interest in it. Hockey is my favorite sport and I always watch it. I think this would make a great project for me because I know a lot about it and really like it. There are no patterns or overlaps with my topics. Hockey I guess you can say runs in my family so to do a project on it would be really fun because I can talk to my dad and my uncles about it and maybe do a comparison on what it was like back when they use to play and then how it is now. I could do a whole thing on just players and maybe compare there stats. That's why I want to do my passion project on hockey.

Comments

  1. Hey kylee its kylie hunter and I wanted to comment on your blog. I can see that you are really interested in hockey and I find that very fascinating and I think you should totally go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kylee, i like this project idea too. i myself love hockey and thats awesome to know you do too. good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a good idea for a project especially since you like and enjoy hockey you should go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It appears you have an interest in hockey, which is really cool. I can tell you want to learn about the differences between hockey through out time. Kylee would like to compare statistics and the players in the game. I believe that this is a great start to your Genius hour project. While hockey isnt interesting to me, it is important that Kylee enjoys it because it is HER project

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a great idea but i feel like you should have an idea to fall back on just in case. It seems that you like hockey a lot and it also seem that you might like other sports like football or something like that. I hope that this works out for you. Good luck:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The next step